To offer hope, knowledge, and support to cancer patients, their families, caregivers, and friends by providing a source of information, social services, and compassion through all stages of the cancer journey.
We provide excellent education and support services, often in collaboration with partner organizations, for all stages of the cancer journey throughout every community in Washington and Hancock counties;
- Newly diagnosed cancer patients, their families and caregivers learn about our Center from numerous informed sources;
- We keep our services current via ongoing assessment of community needs;
- We have a well-organized and dedicated cadre of volunteers who skillfully carry out the Center’s mission and are accountable to and overseen by a Volunteer Coordinator;
- The Center maintains financial stability through the aggressive pursuit of endowments and grants and by development of a multi-faceted fundraising strategy;
- An energetic and visionary Board of Directors brings experience and dedication to advise, govern, and oversee the operation of the Center.